BMW Repair in Escondido, CA
Your destination for BMW repairs in Escondido
You know that your BMW is all about the high end, luxury experience. Driving a BMW should feel like floating in a cloud. Unfortunately, sometimes necessary repairs can put a damper on that vision. If you are in need of a BMW repair, feel free to contact our team at Escondido Auto Pros! We’d love to get to work on your BMW and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Experienced technicians for your BMW repair
We are your Escondido BMW dealer alternative in Escondido. Our ASE-Certified Technicians have been servicing and repairing BMW vehicles in Escondido for over 30 years. We have the tools, training, and information required to keep your BMW on the road for more than 200k miles.
We perform BMW repairs on the following models:
- 1 Series: 128, 135
- 3 Series: 320, 325, 328, 330, 335, M3
- 4 Series: 428, 435
- 5 Series: 528, 535, 530, 540, 545, M5
- 6 Series: 640, 650, M6
- 7 Series: 740, 750, 760, B7 Alpina
- 8 Series: 840, 850
- Z3, Z3 M, Z4, Z4 M, Z8
- X1, X3, X5, X5 M, X6, X6 M
Our list of BMW repairs cover every electrical system and mechanical system. From diagnosing the cause of your HID electrical failure to pinpointing why your BMW is burning too much engine oil, let our technicians walk you through the auto repair process and let you know exactly how to keep your BMW running in peak condition.
A brief list of our BMW repairs and services:
- BMW Wheel alignments
- New Tires for BMW vehicles
- Tire rotations
- BMW Oil leak repair
- BMW oil stand gasket repair
- BMW Oil cooler replacement
- BMW Cooling system hose replacement
- Electrical Repair
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis
- Muffler Repair
- Steering Repair
- All scheduled maintenance services (30K, 60K, 90K)
- Oil Change Services
- All “BMW maintenance light” services
- North County Brake inspections and brake repairs
- All major mechanical work on BMW engines and transmissions
- BMW diagnostic services for check engine lights or any other malfunction
- BMW brake repair
- BMW brake jobs
- BMW Brake Pads
- BMW Brake Rotors
- BMW Brake Flush
- BMW Brake Fluid Service
- BMW Cooling system service
- BMW cooling system repair
- BMW radiator replacement
- AND MORE!
High-quality parts for a quality repair
It’s time for you to get the BMW repair that you deserve. At Escondido Auto Pros, we only use the highest quality aftermarket parts and OEM BMW parts in order to ensure your vehicle is at maximum performance. Let us use the best quality parts to keep your vehicle on the road!
We invite you to experience the Escondido Auto Pros advantage for your BMW repairs in San Marcos, Encinitas, Carlsbad, and Vista.
See why our customers love us
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
An easy and timely way to get in touch
Getting your everyday questions answered is both simple and convenient. As soon as you send your inquiry in, we'll respond as soon as possible. Or if you'd like to request an appointment immediately, we can take care of that too!