Prius Hybrid Battery Replacement San DiegoEscondido | San Marcos | Vista | Hidden Meadows
Expert Prius Battery Repair
Same Day Service For Most Hybrids
Each Battery is Broken Down and Diagnosed
We Only Use Batteries That Have Been Properly Conditioned and Balanced
We Have Great Options For Your Hybrid, Click Below.
Expert Prius Hybrid Battery Replacement in San Diego County
Why you should choose us instead of an online Prius battery company or Any Cheap Alternative?
- We are an established auto repair shop, not an online startup that may run out of funding and disappear.
- Again – we are an established repair shop, ASE and Licensed Mechanics. Do you know who’s working on your car? Will they be around to back their warranty down the road? These are questions you need to be asking yourself when making a decision.
- We are local – this means that when you call either myself or my manager answers. If you ever have a warranty issue with the battery you get it handled same day with no hassles, you don’t have to wait for a shop to verify it, and then file a claim with anyone, then wait for shipping. You just call us, drive in, we replace the battery. Simple.
- We will walk you through our entire Prius hybrid battery replacement process. We understand how confusing hybrid talk can be, so please come on in and see how we condition our batteries. We are very upfront about our Prius hybrid battery replacement process and are very confident in what we do. Come by and see us anytime, and we would be more than happy to show and explain how your battery will be conditioned or replaced. Will your shop do that?
What is the Prius hybrid battery replacement process?
Request an appointment either online using the contact form above or give us a call to schedule an appointment. The battery replacement process takes about 3 hours so you can actually wait while we replace the battery. Let us know if you need other transportation arrangements while your Prius battery is being replaced.
What about a brand new Prius hybrid battery replacement?
Be very suspect of any shop that offers a “Brand New” Prius hybrid battery replacement. The main reason is that they do not exist. Even the dealer re-conditions or re-builds the batteries. Panasonic Hybrid Electric manufactured the batteries when the vehicles were built and the no longer make the batteries because they are building batteries for new cars.
Bottom Line – If a shop is selling you a “Brand New” battery then at the very least they are not being honest with you. Get a second opinion or give us a call to talk about the reconditioning process.
We have Prius Batteries in-stock that can be installed the same day! Priced to save you thousands from the dealer!
We also offer financing for Prius battery repairs! Good Credit! Bad Credit! Apply Now!
Prius Battery Pricing
- 1999-2003 Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery – 5 Year Pro-rated : $2150 Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. (Core exchange required)
- 2004-2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery – 5 Year Pro-rated :
$1950Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. (Core exchange required) = $1650 Out the door installed (Hurry! Supplies are limited!)
- 2004-2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery Reconditioning – 3 Year Pro-rated :
$1450Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. (Core exchange required) = $1199
- 2010-2014 Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery – 5 Year Pro-rated :
$2350Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. (Core exchange required) = $2050 Out the door installed
- 2010-2014 Toyota Prius Hybrid Battery Reconditioning – 3 Year Pro-rated :
$1650Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. ‘(Core exchange required) = $1399
- 2011-2015 Toyota Prius C Hybrid Battery – 5 Year Pro – rated :
$2050Use our first time customer coupon and save an additional $50. ( Core exchange required) = $1650 Out the door installed
Prius Hybrid Battery Replacement Warranty
5 Year Pro – rated warranty
0-18 months or 0-18,000 Miles – 100% Warranty coverage of parts and labor
18-36 months or 18,000- 36,000 Miles – 50% Warranty coverage of parts
36-48 months or 36,000- 48,000 Miles – 25% Warranty coverage of parts
48-60 months or 48,000- 60,000 Miles – 10% Warranty coverage of parts
Call us for more details.
“Quality service, knowledgeable service advisors and managers. They will explain the extent of the repair and answer honestly and truthfully which is hard to find!”
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small
An easy and timely way to get in touch
Getting your everyday questions answered is both simple and convenient. As soon as you send your inquiry in, we'll respond as soon as possible. Or if you'd like to request an appointment immediately, we can take care of that too!